Claims of Copyright Infringement
NiwTech Ltd. (“NiwTech”) respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. NiwTech may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of users who violate others’ intellectual property rights.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on the NiwTech web site, please provide the following information to the NiwTech Copyright Agent.
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim had been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use it not authorized by thecopyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- astatementbyyou,madeunderpenaltyor perjury,thattheabove informationinyourNoticeisaccurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.